Monday 5 September 2016

Preliminary Task: Evaluation 3

What parts of the process did you find most challenging?  How did you overcome this?

For me I found editing the hardest part of the process. I couldn't work out how to do some of the things I had visualised for my clip. I watched/read tutorials to work out a lot of it however, at the end of my clip when the camera tilts up to show the masked face I had visualised the screen become distorted and pixilated, but even after researching I still couldn't find a way to do it so in the end I had to do it in a different by cutting the clip and putting white fillers to create a similar look to what I was going for. 

Another thing that I found challenging as a group is organising ourselves to make sure we're all in the right place and have everything we need. When we went to film we did not have everything we needed to film which we overcome by adapting and using other props instead or cutting that part of the video out of the clip. 





No comments:

Post a Comment