Wednesday 15 June 2016

Preliminary Task: Shot List

(Not in order of film) 

1) Establishing Shot/ Long Shot 
I will have an establishing shot of the dinner table, house, cycling. (I will not use all three but the variety will give me a bit more freedom when editing)

2) Medium Close Up 
Of the wheels (still spinning) once she got off the bike (Slightly pans off the wheels and fades to black) 

3) Close-up 
I will use a close-up on A's face when she is told to sit down > it will then cut to the door and then back to her sitting down 

4) High angle shot or Bird eye views 
I will use this shot when it cuts to B cutting up his food 

5) Low angle tilt
At the end of the clip the video the camera will tilt towards B's face

6) Tracking Shot
For when B enters the room

7) Point of view shot
This shot will be used when A enter the building/room and will then transfer into a establishing shot




No comments:

Post a Comment