Tuesday 21 March 2017

Music Magazine: Font of Title

I have decided to use dafont.com to create the title for my magazine. I have found nine different designs to starts off with that I thought could work for my project.
                                                                                                       

For each design I have included the name of the font and who it is by later on after I have decided which font I will use I will be easily able to find it. I set the font out like this so I can print it off and ask several people of my target audience which they think is the best for my magazine cover. 

Here is a table of my results: The graph below shows the amount of votes each font received from my audience.


In the end my audiences top three favourite fonts were the following: 
1) Lemon/Milk (joint with second)
2) Al Hellvertigo 
3) Flea Market Finds

I have decided to keep the top three just in case the title does not fit the type of magazine I was going for or could not keep to the standard I wanted. However, I do not think I will use the third choice- Flea Market Finds as I do not think it is suitable for the masthead of my magazine as it does not fit the conventions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment